Being a Certified Disciplined Agile Coach (CDAC) indicates that you are a trusted expert with significant proficiency at Disciplined Agile 2.0. You can coach other people in disciplined agile strategies and advise organizations in the adoption and tailoring of the Disciplined Agile 2.0 process decision framework.
How to Become a Certified Disciplined Agile Coach (CDAC)
Step #1: Fulfill the Requirements
- Certified Disciplined Agile Practitioner in good standing
- 5+ years of active agile experience
- 2+ years of coaching/leadership (as a Team Lead, Product Owner, or Architecture Owner)
- References from two agile teams
Nice to haves (but not required):
- 1+ year doing or influencing Disciplined transformation at the organizational level
- Active involvement on Disciplined Agile discussion forum/blog
- Published 2 or more papers/articles/blog postings about DA 2.0 implementation
- At least 3 "applications of DA 2.0 " presentations
- A degree or diploma in an IT-related field
Step #2: Apply to Become a CDAC
Contact us to inform us that you are interested in becoming a CDAC. We will send you an application form and further instructions.
Step #3: Send in Your Application with $150 application fee
After you've filled out your application form, please send it back to us so that we can review it and schedule your Coaching
Review Board interview
Step #4: Peer Interviews
The most important aspect of the CDAC application process are the Coaching
Review Board interview. You will be interviewed by several existing CDACs about your agile and lean experiences and about how you approach coaching situations. These interviews will likely be done via Skype, although if you happen to live near an existing CDAC then the interview may be face-to-face.
Step #5: Pay $350 Coaches Fee and receive your certificate