After you have signed in and clicked on "VISIT CCRS" per above, follow the steps in green:
1. Click Report PDUs on the left navigation.
2. Click Courses or Training.
3. DO NOT choose the provider from the drop-down menu -simply type "Disciplined Agile Consortium” in the Provider box.
4.DO NOT select an activity from the list - simply, type “the name of the workshop” into the activity box - see list at the top of this page.
5. Complete the remaining fields on this form - you need to complete all the fields to provide the details for the claim.
6. Enter or modify the PDU values that align with the talent Triangle.
For third-party providers and activities, manually enter PDU values under the Technical skill area for each certification to which this activity applies (if you hold multiple certifications). Manually enter PDU values for Leadership and Strategic skill areas - these PDUs will automatically be shared across certifications (if you hold multiple certifications).
You need to look at the tables above for the number of hours you may use as credit to the PMI talent triangle.
7. Click on the box to Agree the claim is accurate.